Parker’s Snap-Tite Couplers have a cylindrical valve designed specifically for pneumatic applications. The valve provides 360 degree contact when connected with an unvalved / plain Snap-Tite H Series Nipple. Couplers are available in a range of sizes and pressures up to 6,500 PSI.
- High flow valves with minimal pressure drop for efficient performance
- Steel body material and standard seal material is nitrile with other options available
- Working temperature from -40 - 250 degrees
- Enables efficient operation and longer life span when paired with nipples
你的太大了我要被撑裂了Snap-Tite design, general purpose quick couplings for applications where fluid lines up to 4" require fast and easy connection and disconnection. Many sizes, ports and material options.
- Couplers and nipples are compatible to connect with or without valves, in any combination
- Original Snap-Tite H Series multi-purpose coupling, widely used in varied applications
- PH Series connect under pressure version allows connection of lines with residual pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Optional sleeve lock helps to prevent accidental disconnection
你的太大了我要被撑裂了Parker’s Spectrum Series are low pressure, push-to connect thermoplastic couplings. Couplers are valved while Nipples are available in both valved and unvalved versions. Their compact size allows high flow and chemical compatibility.
- Push-to-connect style coupling assortment includes non-spill bulk transfer, general purpose, and push button release
- Valved couplers can be used with valved or unvalved nipples to be versatile as a single or double shut off connections
- Light weight and compact with a variety of end fittings including bulk head and panel mount options
- More cost-effective than metal couplings
你的太大了我要被撑裂了Parker features their S and PS Series Swivels both feature an array of features and superior options for any dynamic applications.
- Designed for full flow and minimal pressure drop
- Sealed bearing is protected from media and external contaminants
- Wide variety of port ends, making them ideal for any application
- Bearing race is hardened and deigned to minimize wear and extend service life
Norman Equipment has been a leading supplier of hydraulic equipment including Hydraulic Quick Couplings for over 70 years. We are a full-line authorized stocking distributor of Parker Snap-Tite's Quick Coupling Division. As one of the world's leading manufacturer of quick couplings and product, Parker Snap-Tite designs products to accommodate a broad range of design requirements. In addition to quick couplings, their portfolio includes swivels and valves. Some common applications include:
- Industrial Hydraulic Lines
- Corrosive media transfer
- Food & Beverage Processing
Parker Snap-Tite products are commonly found when working in the following markets:
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage